- Certification as an Approved Quality Management Auditor (AQMA – TÜV-Süd) in 2001
- Certification as Euro-Assessor – EFQM (TQM)
- Certification experience for over 15 years
Are you interested in an audit?
Send us an inquiry and we will get in touch with you.
The DIN EN ISO 9001 is a comprehensive standard that is based on a process-oriented universal approach. It describes the organizational processes both for industrial companies as well as for service companies.
As part of the overhaul of the ISO 9000 family of standards in 2000, the precepts were revised and restated in the following 8 quality management principles:
- Customer focus
- Involvement of people
- Process approach
- System approach to management
- Continual improvement
- Factual approach to decision-making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships
The elements of quality management according to DIN EN ISO 9001
- Normative reference
- Terms and definitions
- Quality management, management and organization
- Management responsibility, lecturer management
- Resource management, training environment, information and communication
- Product realization, document control
- Measurement, analysis and improvement; distribution and market focus; course planning and design, support for participants; course organization and execution
At the moment the revision of the DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 is available. Find out which changes will affect you. We will inform you based on the currently available draft.
Approved Quality Management Auditor (AQMA –TÜV-Süd) 2001