We provide support in the sensible selection and application as well as in the preparation of a VDA audit and/or a supplier evaluation.
In addition, we offer intensive training sessions regarding the following quality management core tools:
- APQP – Advanced Product Quality Planning
APQP represents a reiterative project management for all phases of the development process to effectively ensure the product and service quality.
- PPAP/PPF – Production Part Approval Process
The five levels of sampling, a ISO TS 16949 process for serial component approval.
- FMEA – Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
In the practice, we make a distinction between System FMEA, Construction FMEA, Process FMEA, Machine FMEA and DRBFM (Design Review Based on Failure Modes).
Recommendation: Constantly update FMEA during the entire course of the development of products or processes.
- MSA – Measurement System Analysis Six Sigma Processes
- SPC – Statistical Process Control Special focus is placed on monitoring, control and process regulation.
- ISO 26262
An ISO standard to describe a process model for safety-relevant electrical/electronic systems in the automotive area.
Precautions for recognizing and avoiding mistakes
Suggested link: VDA-QMC glossary