- Certification as an Approved Quality Management Auditor (AQMA – TÜV-Süd) in 2001
- Certification as Euro-Assessor – EFQM (TQM)
- Certification experience for over 25 years
- Certified VDA 6.3 Auditor
Are you interested in an audit?
Send us an inquiry and we will get in touch with you.
ISO Audits regarding 9001 and 19011
The DIN EN ISO 9001 is a comprehensive standard that is based on a process-oriented universal approach. It describes the organizational processes both for industrial companies as well as for service companies.
As part of the overhaul of the ISO 9000 family of standards in 2000, the precepts were revised and restated in the following 8 quality management principles:
- Customer focus
- Involvement of people
- Process approach
- System approach to management
- Continual improvement
- Factual approach to decision-making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships
How may we help you?
If you have any questions dont hesitate contacting us!
You can use our contact form to write us a message, call us or make a free online appointment.