We are looking for motivated coworkers (f/m/d) in order to strengthen our team in the following positions:
- An intern
- Bachelor and Master thesis students
Our guiding principle states: “It’s solely your success that matters to us!” Our broad range of consulting services with respect to business analyses and company valuations in connection with quality management enables us to provide efficient individual advice, especially to small and medium-sized enterprises and ambitious founders.
We stand for open communication and address any problems clearly. We believe that it takes clear and understandable diction and communication in order to accept and realize necessary changes in a sustainable way.
Intern in the quality management department
- You are studying economics, industrial engineering, math, information systems or commercial law and you are dealing with relevant focuses and you have concluded at least the third semester successfully
- Ideally, you already have some experience from relevant internships and / or a professional education
- IT skills, especially regarding MS Office applications and internet research are a matter of course for you
- Excellent analytical abilities, open-mindedness, capacity for teamwork, flexibility, good English skills and interest in numbers and figures also belong to your qualities.
- Please apply and mention when you would like to work for us.
Exciting surroundings with a great scope of action and space for personal development are expecting you.
You are interested? Come to us, then!
We are looking forward to you and your convincing application including your availability and expected salary. Write us why you see your future in management consulting and how we can be successful together.
Working student (f/m/d)
Are you a student and would like to gain initial experience as a working student in a company? Then we will write to you and we will work with you to find an exciting position in which you can contribute your requirements and gain experience.
We deliberately refrain from describing a specific offer at this point. They can be used with us in the area of quality in administration up to and including in use with customers. Development, for example our iVision® product, is also possible for you as a working student. Please only apply if you see your working student position as a serious challenge!
You will not receive any tasks from us to reformatting documents or creating simple graphics! You can be in direct customer contact from the very first moment, you will be supported and, depending on the situation, will receive appropriate training. You can expect an exciting environment with plenty of room for maneuver and space for personal development.
Please note that we will send a standardized confirmation of receipt after we have received your email!
We treat your data in accordance with the EU GDPR.