More than 25 years of experience in quality management!
You need not worry that we will write a thick quality management handbook for you. We also will not provide countless process descriptions – so-called process instructions – but rather describe only the ones that you really need.
Quality management makes your company more powerful. You will optimize processes, cover unnecessary cost factors and strengthen customer relationships.
Quality management introduced by us always pays for itself!
“Quality is not everything. But without quality is all worth nothing.”
A quality management system for small and micro sized companies forces us to think about processes.
For KMU companies a certification could be a huge opportunity, especially to meet new customer groups easier or establish business relationship with company groups.
The effort and the introduction of a quality system is – if focused performed – a manageable and definitely achievable project. A quality management system is always useful, because it supports a company to ensure, through a consistent or improved quality of its products and services, customer satisfaction.
The benefits of a quality management system include:
- medium- and long-term corporate planning (development of quality policy and quality objectives)
- Screening of all operational processes with the aim to optimize these, thus saving resources,
- Creation of transparency within the organization and improvement of cooperation through clarified responsibilities,
- beneficial impacts on customers and suppliers through confidence-building measures,
- higher employee motivation by providing comprehensive information and integration into the corporate culture,
- Promote quality awareness,
- Preservation and enhancement of corporate knowledge through documentation,
- Proof of due diligence of the company in legal matters.
An implemented quality management system by us always pays off!
Our principle: Your success is all that matters to us!
Links: Quality Management Automotive, Quality management in logistics, transport and traffic, Quality Management in Engineering, Quality management in nursing and geriatric care, Quality management costs, ISO certification advantages, Certifications in mechanical engineering , DIN EN ISO 9004, ISO 13485 for medical products